Every year, the Creative Conscience Award honors international student research and final theses from all creative disciplines. The program places a special focus on works that deal with social, economic and ecological changes, developing challenging ideas and creative solutions: “Creativity for a better world”. The award is offered by the non-profit network Creative Conscience. International experts from the fields of design, architecture, digital technologies, film and advertising evaluate the submissions in a multi-stage judging process. In addition, the network offers an extended mentoring program for up-and-coming creative professionals.
- LIP OH DAMN: projekt by Lisa Friedl (Bachelor).
- Deine guten Taten: projekt by Simon Bischofberger (2nd semester).
- the unknown: project by Rahel Fundinger, Alicia Kailer, Elvira Schauer and Justus Steinfeld (5th semester).
- Buchstabenbande: project by Sarah Amann, Marcel Glas, Luisa Hensler and Elyeen Jochim (5th semester).
- flip-it: project by Inken Eujen (2nd semester).
- ifsw: project by Stella Böckling, Maria Grau, Paula Kriegler and Hanah Stauch (5th semester).
- Shit happens: project by Anastasia Banzic, Jana Krotter and Ayline Sahner (5th semester).